Exciting training opportunity for trainee accountants
As one of Wales’ leading independent accountancy firms, we have ambitious growth plans for the future. Our involvement in the development of the next generation of accountants is a key factor in our continued success.
Our commitment to the training of Chartered Certified Accountants has also been recognised by the global body for professional accountants when awarded ACCA’s coveted Platinum Approved Employer status.
Fully-funded training package
HSJ Accountants offer a fully-funded study package which covers all training costs including, paid study leave and first sittings of examinations.
We offer a competitive starting salary with increments during the three year training contract, along with paid annual leave plus statutory holidays.
Other staff benefits include; flexible working, free parking and access to pension and private medical schemes.
Our accountancy training contract offers the following:
- A three year Chartered Certified Accountancy (ACCA) training contract with flexible start date (August 2021 onwards)
- Formal tuition provided remotely by Kaplan to take you through the various stages of the Chartered Certified Accountancy examinations
- An opportunity to work within an established, successful accountancy firm
- Gain a wealth of knowledge from experienced experts by working alongside the firm’s Partners
- Help and guidance from a training manager at the firm
- Working with a diverse range of clients in a number of sectors
- Achieve a recognised and prestigious qualification.
Applicants & entry requirements
Applicants will have a 2:1 (or higher) class of degree (actual or predicted), preferably in accountancy, finance, or business-related subject. The successful candidate will be a hardworking and ambitious individual, who is currently working within the sector. They will be a team player with a ‘can-do positive’ attitude and demonstrate they have the ability and determination to succeed.