News & advice
- The organisation is urging for an extension of business rate relief.
- Over 25,000 self-assessment taxpayers have set up online payment plans.
- Charge cap will remain unchanged at 0.75%.
- Changes are set to take effect from April 2021.
- HMRC said the decision is not a blanket waiving of penalties.
- 14% expect to reduce headcount in the next three months.
- 45% of self-assessment taxpayers yet to file.
- Latest COVID-19 support 'misses the mark'.
- Government-backed loans will also run until March.
- Treasury confirms grants of up to £9,000 per property are available.