The Welsh Government has formally launched a £1million Brexit Resilience Fund which is available to Welsh businesses, to help them adapt to the changes in a post-Brexit Welsh economy.
Business Wales is offering eligible businesses the opportunity to apply for funding of between £10,000 and £100,000 up to 50% of project costs.
The Brexit Resilience Fund aims to:
- develop capacity
- improve processes
- retain competitiveness
- safeguard jobs
- guarantee the trade flows between Wales and the rest of the world
To apply, businesses must:
- be registered to trade in Wales
- register with Business Wales and complete the Brexit Toolkit on application
- be able to demonstrate that the funding will contribute to safeguarding jobs
- have been trading for 12 months or more on the day of application
If your business meets the above criteria and has a project in mind that would help you build resilience and cope with the changes you may face post Brexit, this fund is for you.
For further information please vist: https://businesswales.gov.wales/brexit/support/brexit-resilience-fund
The Business Wales Brexit Resilience Fund is open to applications until 31st March 2020, funds permitting.
HSJ are here to help you…
To discuss Brexit and the impact it may have on your business please contact us, we’re here to help you.