Training contract opportunity for future accountants
HSJ are offering a training opportunity for future accountants…
As one of Wales’ leading independent accountancy firms, we have ambitious growth plans for the future. Our involvement in the development of the next generation of accountants is a key factor in our continued success.
Our commitment to the training of Chartered Certified Accountants has been recognised by the global body for professional accountants when awarded ACCA’s coveted Platinum Approved Employer status.
Fully-funded training package
HSJ’s fully-funded study package which covers all training costs including, paid study leave and first sittings of examinations.
Our training package includes, a competitive starting salary with increments during the three year training contract. Paid annual leave plus statutory holidays.
Other staff benefits include; flexible working, free parking, access to pension and private medical schemes.
Our accountancy training contract offers the following:
- A three year Chartered Certified Accountancy (ACCA) training contract with flexible start date
- Formal tuition provided remotely by Kaplan to take you through the various stages of examinations
- Gain knowledge from experienced experts by working alongside the firm’s Partners
- Help and guidance from a training manager at the firm
- An opportunity to work with a diverse range of clients in a number of sectors
- Achieve a recognised and prestigious qualification.
Applicants & entry requirements
Applicants will have a 2:1 (or higher) class of degree (actual or predicted), preferably in accountancy, finance, or business-related subject. The successful candidate will be a hardworking, ambitious individual, currently working within the sector. They will be a team player with a ‘can-do positive’ attitude. Able to demonstrate they have the ability and determination to succeed.