Managing a company and ensuring you comply with the company secretarial demands of the Companies Act can be a considerable administrative burden. Failure to comply with the new Companies Act can result in potentially severe penalties for directors.
We can relieve you of both the burden and the worry by helping with your Company Secretarial duties.
- Preparing and filing accounts and annual returns
- Maintaining statutory registers
- Preparing and filing Companies House forms
- Preparing documentation for annual general meetings
- If required, acting as company secretary of your company
- If required, providing your company with a registered office address
- We ensure you meet all your legal requirements
- We deal with all of the company secretarial administration
- You are free to focus on developing your business