Guidance for clients
Due to the unprecedented situation regarding Coronavirus, our priority is to protect the health and wellbeing of our colleagues and clients. However, we are also aware that we need to continue to provide a seamless level of service. Therefore we have expanded our remote working arrangements and implemented changes within the workplace to allow our office to remain open and our team to continue to work effectively and efficiently whilst following Government guidance.
With this in mind, we have implemented many new procedures to ensure that our office remains a safe and COVID secure workplace. These include new procedures for our colleagues and clients in regards to client meetings:
- We recommend that all meetings are carried out virtually using video conferencing or video chat, such as Teams, Zoom etc. Should you need any help facilitating video calling please do not hesitate to get in touch and we will be happy to talk you through the process.
- Should the above not be an option, please call or email in advance to pre arrange a suitable time to meet at the office.
- Any client that fails to call in advance will not be permitted to enter the premises and will be asked to wait outside or in their vehicle until a colleague and suitable room becomes available
- If a client is simply calling to our office to drop off/pick up records, they will be met at the main entrance where they will be able to do so safely
- If you have pre-arranged a meeting, please arrive on time. Do not arrive early as you will be asked to wait outside or in your vehicle
- You will be required to wear a mask in communal areas of the office and will not be permitted to enter the premises unless a mask is worn
- When arriving for a pre-arranged meeting and upon entering the premises, you will be met by a colleague and asked to sanitise your hands. A colleague will also scan your forehead to take your temperature *See further information below
- You will also be asked to scan the relevant code for NHS Track & Trace app or to complete a sign in form for the purpose of track and trace
- After the above steps have been carried out you will be taken to the relevant meeting room and your meeting will promptly commence
- Due to the above actions and the current situation our staff are encouraged to keep such meetings as short and brief as possible.
On behalf of all the team at HSJ we would like to thank you for your patience and understanding during these unpreceded times.
Thank you & stay safe.
* If you have a temperature of 37.8 degrees or higher you will be subject to a second scan after a period of 5 minutes. If your temperature remains in excess of 37.8 degrees you will be asked to leave the premises and we will re-arrange your meeting for 5-7 days later when hopefully your temperature would have returned to normal.
Should you have any other symptoms of Coronavirus, we recommend and urge you to follow the Government guidelines on self-isolating and testing – Visit – gov.wales/coronavirus