Travel agents & tour providers

If you are a travel agent or registered tour provider it is likely that you will be registered with the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) and / or ABTA and in many instances will have to comply with their annual reporting requirements in relation to licensed activities and accounts returns.

Whilst the number of professional firms officially licensed to conduct such assignments remains limited within Wales, we were amongst the first firms to achieve such accreditation and now boast three signatories recognised by the CAA.

We recognised that incorrect or untimely reporting to either the CAA or ABTA can lead to penalties, fines and ultimately lost licenses and therefore tailor our work to ensure efficient and accurate completion which allows you to focus on the important job of driving your business forwards.

We already act for a range of agents and operators delivering annual accounts, tax advice and audit services in addition to the annual return requirements and are therefore well placed to provide your business with an all-encompassing service.