Administering and processing payroll can be a time consuming and costly task, with the introduction of GDPR etc, just keeping up to date with the ever changing legislations are also taking up more and more valuable resources.
Outsourcing payroll can be a cost efficient solution for many businesses which can save hours every month, so business owners get more time to concentrate on running and growing their business.
Our BACS Approved Payroll Service guarantees a completely secure and efficient solution for all your payroll needs
Our professional team are experienced in all aspects of payroll, fully trained in the workplace pension regulation, ensuring your business fully complies with auto-enrolment’s legal obligations.
Our Payroll Service includes:
- Starters and leavers
- Code number changes
- Customised and generic payslips
- Taxable benefits and P11Ds
- Company, personal, and stakeholder pension schemes
- Student loan recovery
- WFTC and DPTC
- SMP, SPP, SSP, and SAP
- Child maintenance orders
- Give as you earn
- Pay in lieu of notice redundancy
- Advice on tax and NIC payable
- Processing payments through BACS
- Dealing with employee enquiries
- Standard payroll reports
- Production of year-end P60s
- Preparation and electronic filing of forms P14 & P35
- Auto Enrolment & Workplace Pension Services
We’re here to help you…
To discuss your payroll needs in more detail, please contact us on:
Checking Your Tax Code – A Guide For Employees
What if you were being underpaid or overpaid without even knowing it? Well this is exactly what happens if your tax code is incorrect. And while being overpaid because of an incorrect tax code may not sound too bad, the tax man will always catch up with you. This is why it’s important to check your tax code. It takes five minutes and will ensure that you get every penny you deserve on pay day.