Business development is essential to grow any business, but all too often the pressures of keeping the business going on a daily basis mean that business development planning is not given the attention it needs. The result is often rushed judgements, over or under-capacity, or missed opportunities. But planning is important. Without sound analysis, clear projections, and well-thought out contingencies, businesses tend to become hostages to fortune.
- Formulate and implement long-term strategic business development goals
- Set concrete operational business objectives
- Monitor business performance and adjust business plans accordingly
- Left with a clear plan for business growth
- Development of KPIs to monitor ongoing performance
- Develop a more proactive business