HSJ Helps is our monthly News Bulletin full of financial, business and tax advice from our team here at hsj accountants.
The latest July issue is available for download now. The headlines included in this month’s edition are:
- Government launched business fund
- HMRC aiming to target firms that break VAT rules
- Review of the way small business tax works
- Single compliance process for tax checks
- Big changes in parental leave
- Get ready for new agency worker regulations
Click here to download the latest issue.
Click here for a previous issues.
If you would like a paper based version of this sent to you in future months then please contact us to let us know.
You can also subscribe to our mailing list for regular updates and Newsletters here.
And of course if any of the issues in this month’s edition raise any concerns with you then we’d like to hear from you so please contact us on email@example.com