Sage Workshop - Hints & Tips 1 - File and data
This free workshop is designed to help existing users of the Sage accounting software range understand how to get the greatest benefit from management information based on the data they key into Sage Accounts.
In this workshop we offer useful hints and tips to get the most from Sage L50 accounts.
- Making sure your data is healthy using Check Data and Audit Assistant
- Backing-up your data and creating archives for easy access to historical information
- How to create and use analysis fields and how to change the contents of those fields
- Checking who is doing what within the program using Event Logging and restricting use of the program via Access Rights
- Importing data into Sage Accounts
News & events
0845 365 1000